Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Title Fight-March 7, 2009

March 7th was a good day except for the fact that I let someone cut off all of my hair. Title Fight, Steel Nation, and Naysayer played a show at the Czar. I wanted to shoot with my Yashica T4, but I didn't have it yet, so I shot with a Kodak point and shoot camera, and the results were pretty chill. I was shooting with Ilford HP5 plus (one of my favorite films.) The show was awesome, tons of people came out. It was a good time. Here are some pictures.


Outside the Czar, chillin.


Before Title Fight's set outside the Czar.


Chillin outside the Czar, again.


Naysayer





These pictures are from Title Fight. I will add
more if anyone wants to see them.

The weather is starting to get warm. It's really nice besides the fact that I have a cold. It sucks, and so does Slaughterama. I went to it this past weekend, and I was miserable. It was fun to hangout with people. I decided to make a new "mid" year resolution. I am going to try to hangout at least a little bit every day. I haven't been hanging around with my friends much these days, so I figured I better start now. Well, that's all I got for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment